Tuesday, November 13, 2007

JOHNNY SAW HORSES
















"couldve sworn you where still standing behind me"

me and jess from this band had this conversation the other day, it probably gives you a better idea of what they sound like than anything else could:

scuzzmother: i'm gonna own your tongue.

me: i'm gonna grab yr boobs with my claws and you'll have to drag me around for days.

scuzzmother: i still remember what it was like to have you in my womb.

me: I WISH I'D NEVER LEFT!

then hysterics and heavy gazes we learnt from prince video clips. actually they sound very dramatic, well thought out and fucking great. nothing about what me and jess do together is well thought out.

JOHNNY SAW HORSES

Releases:

Old Demo (2004)

Tie the Legless Bitch to the Mast
(2005 - 21 tracks, limited run with hand made individual art work for each disk)

New Demo (2005)

Autumn Tailgated My Daughter
(2006 - 6 tracks, 1 secret, limited run of 25, individual 'surprises' in each disk)

Mujer Muerta EP
(2007 - 6 tracks with artwork from Brigit Ryan and photography by Veronica Carrasco)

Autumn Tailgated My Daughter
(reissued on Paeoniflorum Records with new artwork by Sophie Penrose)

from melbourne, australia.

No comments: